La Mode’s Covid Salon Policy
Now that covid 19 is here things will be a little different when you visit La Mode, please see our new policies that are we have put in place for all our staff & clients safety, we ask that you please adhere to these policies for everyone’s safety.
We no longer will have magazines available unfortunately but feel free to access our free WiFi available in salon.
Our new salon policies:
- We will have limited numbers of staff and clients in salon at one time;
- Social distancing will be in place where possible;
- Client will be asked not to arrive early or late to your appointment, just arrive on time to avoid overcrowding;
- Strict sanitisation policies will be in place to ensure all surfaces and tools are disinfected regularly;
- Hand sanitisers will be in place throughout the salon, please sanitise your hands upon arrival;
- Masks/Face coverings must be worn throughout your appointment;
- A small PPE charge will be added to your bill to cover the additional costs of protective equipment needed for staff & clients;
- Deposits will be required to secure all bookings going forward;
- All appointments require a 25% booking deposit;
- Please attend your appointment alone and without children to avoid overcrowding;
- Contactless payment is encouraged where possible;
- Temperature checks will be carried out on arrival for both staff and clients;
- We will have protective screens throughout the salon;
- We will no longer have magazines available;
- We will have disposable cups for teas & coffees & bottled water available.
- We have a strict 48hr cancellation policy for all bookings and deposit will be list if cancellation is less than 48hrs prior to appointment time.
While we were closed, we were busy preparing for our reopening with lots of new safety, hygiene and distancing measures in place. As such, we are kindly asking customers not to make an appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days;
- You have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
We look forward to seeing you all soon and we will keep you all updated regarding our reopening date.